Music Festivals. Weather. Glastonbury mud. We’ve all seen what a difference the makes to shows over here in sunny old England, so should you base booking coming to the Americana International 2013 on what the sun is doing that day? Hell no!
Every year at the Americana we have a great show, regardless of weather, because of the massive amount of covered areas we also have at the show. Areas such as:
Indoor Stages & Acts
Free Indoor Line Dancing Lessons
Free Indoor Vintage Fashion Shows
Indoor Vehicle Exhibits
Indoor Vehicle Judging and Awards
Indoor Hospitality Areas
Indoor Motor Jumble
Indoor Craft Fair
So whatever the weather – get yourself to the Americana this year – OVER FIFTY LIVE MUSIC ACTS playing over five stages, with all the cars, bikes, trucks, motorhomes and amusements you can shake a stick at!
Great fun for all the family – whatever the weather – and if you are one of our day visitors on Saturday 13th July or Sunday 14th July – it’s also worth remembering that you get FREE PARKING!
See you there!
Book tickets for the Americana Here
- Dougherty Americana Museum (cyclaedelic.wordpress.com)
- !Home Styles 5004-69 Americana Pantry Storage Cabinet, Distressed Oak Finish (homestyles500469americanadisg.wordpress.com)
- Sat., May 25, Torch Fest > A music festival happening at the Torch Club this weekend offers country, Americana, blues, folk and funk. (newsreview.com)
- The Best Kept Secret In The Music Business! (americanainternational.wordpress.com)
- Sacramento Music Festival still striving to grow beyond Dixieland jazz roots (sacbee.com)
- How To Prevent Your Motorcycle Being Stolen (rideapart.com)
- 2013 Harley-Davidson World Ride (heartlandbiker.wordpress.com)
- The Legend of Harley Davidson – 2013 (freediscover.wordpress.com)
- Chevrolet earns first Indy 500 win since 2002 (motorsportstalk.nbcsports.com)
- 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray to pack 455 hp? (torqueke.wordpress.com)